Monday, November 24, 2008

Electric Feel

So this video really struck me. Jim Henson was a major infulence on my creative psyche. I grew up watching movies like "The Dark Crystal" and "The Labrynth" from a very young age. I have to say that there is something similar in the style of this video. Maybe it's the puppet band playing in the background. I am almost positive that is the exact band of animals I used to see at a place called Razz Ma Tazz which was a place similar to Chuck E. Cheeze that I went to as a kid. This is all I could find on that. I like the sexual undertone and tribal dancing/life they came up with. I really liked this song from the first time I heard it. But the video speaks to the freaky creativity of MGMT and their video creators.

I would have to say that I would love to live in this video for a while.

No comments: