Thursday, October 05, 2006

HOME

Home was amazing, and refreshing as usual. My bitch of an ex-boss decided to tell me las minute two weeks ago that I didn't need to work at all last week. Not like I had planned around it or anything. I was not surprised. She ended our working relationship in the classic way she ends most things. With no consideration or appreciation for anyone who works for her. Not really any skin off my back though, I got to spend a whole week at home, which was great.

I went to 3 of my little sister's volleyball games. Wow did that bring back some memories. My little sister is so grown up. I regret not being able to be there for her. But in a way, I think it will build her character having to go through all the social changes and everything on her own. She is a good volleyball player. I hope she realizes that if she sticks with it, she will only continue to improve, because she is an athlete.

I got to visit my grandparents one day, and I helped them mow their lawn. I loved every second of it. I love their yard, their whole place. It was nice being outside on their yard for a few hours. I think they apreciated the help too. I love being able to help them out. If I lived closer , I would help them more too.


My parents got a new jack russell puppy. I was so cute! I t was just running around and going crazy the whole time. Those dogs are so hyper. My Zoe came home with some kind of rash. She keeps liking her dry skin, it kinda sucks. I was very worried about her on Monday.


Back to Chicago, to start my new job now. . .more later

No comments: