Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mi Tesoro in The City

On another note BTB is here in Denver for good now. He may have to go back to his Vail job just once a week for the rest of the month.

I asked him when his new Denver job was starting and he said it just got pushed back because they found asbestos in remnants of the old building that is the new site. So now there are special teams that have to come in and I am guessing it will take some time for them to deem it safe again. I have a feeling he may not have much to do at the office for the next few weeks! I guess it is a good time for us to come home for a few days! He also told me that his boss that manages the Denver branch for Baker is taking a 4-year leave of absence from the company. He is going to Dubai to work on this other worldly hotel shown below. The guy is getting paid A TON of money to work on this job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the CRAZIEST looking hotel! wow.